Wednesday, June 28, 2017

ACU.V - Nobody ever went broke taking profits

I haven't written anything on Aurora for a while, however if anyone is still following this blog...I think there are at least 3 dedicated readers....I thought it best to disclose that I've closed out my position.  The reason is because it looks to me like the dinner bell may be ringing calling the herd to the trough.

With that being said its entirely possible and probably likely that there's still more upside left, and perhaps some significant upside.  But as it says in the subject line right at the top, nobody every went broke taking profits.  I first established a position in ACU.V at 15 cents and then averaged it down to 12.5 cents.  If the PPS climbs to 40 or 50 cents...or more, then I'll just cry into the money I made.

Best of luck

5 comments:

  1. Big thanks to you, I bought into cub energy last fall at 3 cents, sold at 6, then put it all into acu at 16.5 cents, sold at 33 a few days ago before you posted this. The bullboard had descended into a wretched hive of bullshit and i could hear your voice of reason in my ear: "walk away....100% profit is very good....nobody ever went broke taking profits...."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Appreciate the comment...however ultimately the guy to thank is looking you back in the mirror. I normally don't allow profanity if the comments, but I let that rule slide with your remark about the SH forum for ACU because imo it is bang on the money....looks to me like text book penny stock pumping.

    If you want to share this post...feel free, but I won't. And I hope you take some $$$ off the table and enjoy it rather than putting it all at risk again...Might I suggest paying some of it forward? When the market treats me well I put a little extra in the envelope at church.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess we will see when the financials come out this month.

    Only after you hold onto a great company as as the stock goes up 5-10-20x do you realize how wealth is truly created

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That happens on rare occasions, rarely with penny stocks trading on the venture/otc however....where more typically its always about next quarter, next year or 5 years down the road.

      Delete
  4. They've posted financials on SEDAR last Wed, but no official announcement has been issued for whatever reason. 4x growth in sales, x2 profit margins, enough cash to work with in the near future. Sales for the current year are already 4x of those numbers and there are trials in the works, so they're close to being profitable. I saw Mackie and other big players loading the boat from Wed to Fri and bought back some of the shares I sold during last run. IMO, things are about to get interesting again!

    In other developments, what are your thoughts on MOS? Looks to be another beaten up stock that is overdue for reversal. The CEO is very reachable/transparent, apparently we're due for a string of announcements in the coming months. I started a small position there @ .18.

    GL and thanks for your insight!

    ReplyDelete