Sunday, December 24, 2017

A merry and blessed Christmas to all my readers

Greetings of the season, I won't be mentioning any stocks in this Christmas season posting.  I just want to thank all those who've been reading this blog over the past...well its coming up on two years soon. 

I hope that readers have been able to use some of the ideas, information and opinions expressed here to make better investment decisions.  And I pray that 2018 and beyond brings heath, peace and prosperity.  As a believer in the idea of paying it forward I will be making a donation to my church at year's end of $150 which is what was earned by ATB from the ads placed.  I belong to an awesome faith community that does great work in outreach and in helping out the migrant farm workers who come to to my area.

I am a Christian, however it doesn't matter to me what a person's faith tradition is.  My Christianity is about living in harmony with God's awesome creation, and it is through the teachings of my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ that I choose to try and do that.  I do not always succeed in my efforts, but I do try. 

To those reading, no matter what your faith background may be, and even if you don't follow one, please accept my warmest wishes for this holiday season.  We are all connected, we are all one, and we are all worthy of God's abundant and unceasing love.

Again, a very merry Christmas.



No comments:

Post a Comment