Sunday, November 6, 2016

Nasal surgeries in the United States poised to explode

Next week many in the medical community are expecting a surge in patients needing dire nasal surgery.  The cause?  The election on Tuesday will have so many voters pinching, squeezing and holding their noses so hard that serious damage can occur to that part of the body known in medical circles as the proboscis.  

While I try to be helpful here with this blog, in this case I don't see a solution.  I grew up in the United States and find most Americans to be warm, caring, inviting...by and large American are wonderful people.  And a lot of them are really smart.  That's why its so perplexing to see that the best my American friends can come up with in their election for President is Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton.  

There are so many men and women in the United States who are caring, principled and intelligent. And this is the choice you're forced to make?  To quote a recent movie title:  'Whiskey Tango Foxtrot'!!!  I do not envy you my American friends.  Hell, the guy pushing the broom at the hotel I stayed at in Virginia Beach this past summer has more appeal than Clinton or Trump.

Good luck America, I'll be watching.  And if anyone can suggest a publicly traded company that will benefit from all the nasal surgery that is sure to follow please send me an email.  You have until Tuesday morning to let me know.  

No comments:

Post a Comment